Recent Posts

miércoles, 17 de diciembre de 2008

Lights in my life!



Its been good...actually its been REALLY GOOD.


its almost the end of 08 and I think all i c an be is grateful for all the good AND BAD things that have happened so far yet...cuz this year ive learned so much about myself and rediscovered a part of me that I thought i knew, but recently I started to view some side of me from a different perspective and actually it kinda mesmerixes me to find things that I never knew where a part of me.


This 6 months have been really amazing, but because of the fact that I've shared all this time with an amazing being. Wheve been good and bad , but learned so much from our mistakes, but most of all I know youve helped me alot. Youre so young and at the same time so smart and so brave, and I admire that side of you.


Youve given so much... more than I would ever expect, and I dont write this here so you read it, or for people to know...beacause to be quite honest, i could care less of those two, but because of the fact that I sat here with nothing on mind just some random song I wanted to post about, and I ended up writing about how an amazing creature I have in my life.


My neon heart is the best gift no one will ever give...